Thursday, January 12, 2017

Month1, Day 1 Down

So I'll admit when I started yesterday, I was like this is really not hard, I'm not sure I'm going to get much of a work out.

Holy Cow was I wrong. By late afternoon I was starting to get stiff, and today well... Today I can barely walk and lift my arms. I must admit I am loving it!!!

Its been a long time since I have been this sore... Today was susposed to be a cardio day, my plan was to run my steps in my house. Well seeing as the only way I can get down the steps is to scoot on my bottom, I'm not real sure this is going to happen today. I keep walking around hoping it will loosen up enough.

Today food was not awesome went and had pizza with my dad. But you know what it was tasty!

Trying out the lemon pan chicken tonight!

So for now, from my couch because I am old and my legs hurt. Peak on Peakers!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment