Friday, January 6, 2017

Sick Peaker over here

So this first week is NOT going awesome, repeat, NOT awesome.


via GIPHY


I have got some God awful cold that is making me feel like total and utter shite. AND I started my period on Tuesday. So yeah only exercise was dance on Monday so at least there is that.

What I HAVE done...
I've started trying some of the recipes and  I am eating better! We only ate out like one night this week. (For us this is amazing!)

I'm started looking at the videos with hope of starting the exercises on Monday!

I did weigh in for the first time in months... Weight is 224.8 Honestly not as bad as I thought it would be. I was 204 right after my son was born and he is almost 6 so 20 pounds in 6 years isn't great, but not nearly as bad as it could be!

My weight goal is 125. so if I look at the bright side I am under 100!

So here's to next week!

Cheers Peakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment